Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Southwest Fl to PA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southwest Fl to PA Login/Join

posted
I'm in southwest Florida looking to transfer to PA. I'm in a small all rural office with all LLV's. I may also consider eastern TN or western NC as well.

Posts: 84 | Registered: 13 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would East Central Ohio 40 miles west of Pittsburgh on the Ohio River be an option?

Posts: 101 | Registered: 10 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably not but I'll certainly keep you in mind. I really trying to get more toward eastern PA

posted Hide Post
Need to get as close to Norristown PA as possible. Looking to move ASAP.

posted Hide Post
Would Long Island be an option for you? Lisa 631-346-3075

Posts: 53 | Registered: 08 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No sorry I need to be closer to Norristown PA.

posted Hide Post
I'm in north central new jersey and I live about 45 minutes from where you like to be. I work in a small all rural office with only 5 routes and all the routes have LLV's. Can you tell me more about your office if your interested and when you might be interested to do a possible transfer. Hope to hear from you soon. Jerry

Posts: 14 | Registered: 16 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Estero is an all rural office between FT Myers and Naples in southwest FL. Right now there is 15 rural routes and you would get a LLV. There is alot of growth at the moment and we will be making at least 2 routes soon. I need to transfer by June. You can reach me at 860-861-7746. Thanks Chris

posted Hide Post
clarks summit pa?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 01 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post