Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Kailua Kona Hawaii to Maryland, Virginia, Tenn
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kailua Kona Hawaii to Maryland, Virginia, Tenn Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Call me if you want
To come to Virginia # 7034446732

Posts: 18 | Location: Chantillyllh | Registered: 16 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2E:
Anyone interested in Maryland or Virginia, Tenn to California? Making it a 4 way trade.

Posts: 18 | Location: Chantillyllh | Registered: 16 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i would be interested from meridian idaho to hawaii to be closer to family

Posts: 8 | Registered: 22 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Shawn. Please contact me at e-broyles@sbcglobal.net. I have family in Emmett and would love to get close to there. Maybe we can keep in contact to see if we can make something work or help each other. Thanks!!! Kathy

Posts: 43 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry. I should have said where I am located. I am in Ca. Keep me in the loop if we can make something work.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI ROBIN, IM IN NORCROSS, GA. WOULD YOU CONSIDER A SWAP?
quote:
Originally posted by Robin Von:
need to get to my daughter in Ft Meade Maryland. Prefer small town area with water, lake,river ect.. Really like Bath County Virginia area. Hot Springs Virginia. Also have a possible 3 way with Spokane going to Hawaii???

Posts: 11 | Registered: 26 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Robin. Did I meet you in Sedona? Anyway want to transfer to big island from Sedona Az. Just a heads up maybe 3 way. 46K llv.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 28 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I live on the east coast of new jersey. 15 min south of LONG BEACH ISLAND and 20 min north of ATLANTIC CITY
would this be of interest to you? 609 290 7587

Posts: 20 | Registered: 11 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Ashburn va. Would that be a consideration ?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi im in Reisterstown Md if your still interested please contact me dianeclash@gmail,com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 23 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robin Von:
need to get to my daughter in Ft Meade Maryland. Prefer small town area with water, lake,river ect.. Really like Bath County Virginia area. Hot Springs Virginia. Also have a possible 3 way with Spokane going to Hawaii???

Little Egg Harbor is a small town right on the coast near the great beaches of long beach island. Less than 3 hours from Ft. Meade (180 miles). Please call: six zero nine - two nine zero - seven five eight seven for more info. Thanks.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 01 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking for transfer?.I'm in St Augustine Florida, would love to go to Hawaii. Office has approx 49 rural routes. Many LLV. my route is a 43K 32 mile. email me if interested
maidnusa64@comcast.net

Posts: 6 | Registered: 23 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking from Washington State to Hawaii too. 5 years now.

Posts: 36 | Registered: 18 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you get a transfer ?

Posts: 23 | Registered: 17 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We were the third party that was supposed to go from Spokane to Kailua Kona Hawaii. That is where my family is living and I was supposed to join them over 3 years ago. If you know someone in Kona that wants to do a trade, we are still willing to go through with it. We actually will trade for any of the Hawaiian Islands.

Posts: 36 | Registered: 18 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post