Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Kailua Kona Hawaii to Maryland, Virginia, Tenn
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kailua Kona Hawaii to Maryland, Virginia, Tenn Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I am currently in Maryland 20 minutes from Ft
Meade. I would be interested in a multi way transfer where I would end up in N. or S. Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Florida, or even New Mexico. You can contact me at 202-251-9275 or snyder.kelley27@gmail.com all the routes here have LLV's and you would most likely end up with a 41K/45J, lots of growth here also.
thanks, Dan

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dneffrr1,

Posts: 50 | Registered: 22 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want to transfer here to Maryland I have a 3-way that will work, but not the one to Spokane, Dan

Posts: 50 | Registered: 22 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Indiana and would like to transfer to Georgia

Posts: 22 | Registered: 24 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I live in Little Egg Harbor NJ. Minutes to the shore and Atantic City, PHIl, NYC.
Please if this could work, I have family that lives in Kailua, HI. This transfer would not be a problem.
Thanks
Aubrey

Posts: 20 | Registered: 11 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is what I am trying to do. I live in Spokane Wa and am trying to get to Kailua Kona to be with my wife and family.

Posts: 36 | Registered: 18 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
,I am in Forest,va. I will do a trade with you. Trying to get to North Carolina...usercynth730@aol.com

Posts: 72 | Location: forest,va. | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to throw my hat into this ring
I'm from Albuquerque,NM all LLV'S here
Maybe we can workout a three or four way trade?
Text me at (505)263-6239 if interested

Posts: 93 | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just checking to see if you found a transfer? I’m in Oneida Tennessee. About an hour north of Knoxville. Text me at(423) 223-1521 Thanks

Posts: 12 | Registered: 26 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Oliver Springs,TN

Posts: 17 | Registered: 08 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dreams please see the other east TN post. There's someone who might take my route from Covington and I could take your office.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi i am in gaithersburg md. I am very serious about a trade great office all have llv. Please give me a call if interested 2406267987.
Thanks
Richard Pace

Posts: 40 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Perry Hall, MD which is about 35 min from Ft. Meade. I have been really considering South Carolina or Delaware. Think it might be possible to do a 3way if you would be interested in this area?

Posts: 32 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 10 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I am in Martinsburg, WV. This is the far right top of WV. We are a town in the tri state area. You can be in four states in less than a hour and Washington in a hour. We are very close to ft Meade. We have very mild seasons, and a nice office with llv’s. I would consider this mutual transfer if office checks out. Please let me know.
Thanks, Doug

Posts: 34 | Registered: 06 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dreams please let me know if you still want to transfer. I am interested in your office.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would take Hawaii. I'm in Tallahassee, Florida. Let me know

Posts: 52 | Location: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: 26 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post