Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Kailua Kona Hawaii to Maryland, Virginia, Tenn
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kailua Kona Hawaii to Maryland, Virginia, Tenn Login/Join

Picture of Robin Von
posted
need to get to my daughter in Ft Meade Maryland. Prefer small town area with water, lake,river ect.. Really like Bath County Virginia area. Hot Springs Virginia. Also have a possible 3 way with Spokane going to Hawaii???

Posts: 6 | Location: United States | Registered: 27 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd love to go to Hawaii but I'm in Portland OR! Frowner

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd take Hawaii, I'm in Walled Lake Michigan. Connecticut may be a possibility too, if you'd prefer that. hippiechik1967@yahoo.com or 248-875-2414

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider ga.zip 30635?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 30 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Robin,

A couple of weeks ago you contacted me about a 3 way to Oregon/WAshington. However, I just saw your ad, and am wondering did that fall through?

I would have been more interested in your route. Ft. Meade is in MD and not too far from the PO I work in. Email me about your route. msmmpoole@yahoo.com

Posts: 65 | Registered: 22 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Robin, I am in PA, right across the Md line. I am 1 hr from Ft Meade. small office 5 reg, 1 aux rt. I am looking for FL. but may be able to find a 3 way. Contact me if interested. 717-880-8184

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Robin Von
posted Hide Post
I really need someone from maryland area who wants to go to spokane... i am trying to get a local guy home to his family here on the big island and my daughter and grandson are in COLUMNBIA, FT MEADE, area of maryland.. retirees???? Please help Smiler

Posts: 6 | Location: United States | Registered: 27 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a carrier in Loudon County VA. I am interested in either the hi or Washington route depending on where the route is. I see spokane is a large city and I am looking for a small friendly safe town. If this is maybe something I am looking for could you email details to rosesbrenda@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please email to me anly1@juno.com if want to transfer to VA

Posts: 18 | Location: Chantillyllh | Registered: 16 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Central Florida?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 11 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you do a 3 way?you would get Davidsonville,MD

Posts: 14 | Registered: 30 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you willing to go to Spokane for the 3 way? Please give contact info!

Posts: 36 | Registered: 18 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tui. It's Kathy from Ca again. Just wanted you to know if you can use me in the mix, we would still consider going to Spokane.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would be great if we can find someone to do the Maryland to Georgia. Thank you for letting me know.

posted Hide Post
Anyone interested in Maryland or Virginia, Tenn to California? Making it a 4 way trade.