Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    murfreesboro,tn to ? ready to move asap
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

murfreesboro,tn to ? ready to move asap Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Murfreesboro,tn still looking for kentucky

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Amy, would central IN interest you? 3 hrs to Louisville. Need to get to FL and Linda in FL was looking for TN. Thanks, Amy B. Ruralroute1109@hotmail.com

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That a little to far thanks for asking looking for inside my mid or east side etown or mountain area

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking for ky area from tn 352-630-1657

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
'

posted Hide Post
still looking will do 4 ,5 or6 way to get it done

posted Hide Post
Amanda, how about Ohio?

Posts: 5 | Location: West Milton Ohio | Registered: 29 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes but we would need someone from the west cost of fl.to make it work

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in a small office in West Milton, Ohio? That is about 20 mins north of Dayton and 15 mins south of Troy. It's a nice rural area but not far from anything. I need to transfer somewhere close to Thompson Station my spouse is being relocated. If you need details, freespace71@hotmail.com

Posts: 5 | Location: West Milton Ohio | Registered: 29 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think so right now ill keep u in the loop m we might find someone from ky that want Milton,ohio and do a 3way

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amy d.:
I don't think so right now ill keep u in the loop m we might find someone from ky that want Milton,ohio and do a 3way

Jonesville, KY?

My contact info: Deb F 937-238-8780, I'm very serious about transferring to TN, my spouse is being relocated to Thompson Station so Murfreesboro would work good for me.

posted Hide Post
still looking for trade

posted Hide Post
still looking if your still looking feel free to say so maybe we can find a 3 or 4 way together ,ty

posted Hide Post
I am looking to transfer out of Maine. I'm half an hour north of Portland Maine. Great town and great office. Need to move south to be closer to kids. Let me know if this works for you. i can be reached at 207-522-9870 or email me at maimidolfan@aol.com. Look forward to hearing from you.
Heather

Posts: 2 | Registered: 26 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post