Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Clarksville, TN to Las Vegas Nv or close!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clarksville, TN to Las Vegas Nv or close! Login/Join

posted
Looking to move with my family to Las Vegas. Please anyone want to move to beautiful TN?

Stephanie Barnes

Posts: 10 | Location: Clarksville tn | Registered: 03 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, we are in N. Las Vegas wanting Michigan or Ohio. What is your time line on moving to L.V? I'm talking to people about Tennessee but they want to know how quickly you're ready to move. lsakame@aol.com

Lisa Speirs

Posts: 14 | Registered: 14 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello , I think we spoke a year ago. I'm in Las vegas.is your office POVs or LLVs? Really thinking about this swap now

Posts: 18 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 11 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the first time I have posted. My office is a mixture of LLV's and pov's. I'm on a pic route.

Stephanie Barnes

Posts: 10 | Location: Clarksville tn | Registered: 03 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you mean POV? I'm not sure what pic route is

Posts: 18 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 11 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are interested call me tomorrow at 702-496-6471

posted Hide Post
Stephanie I am ready to go real soon. How serious are you about this???

posted Hide Post
Hello I am very interested in this transfer. Are you serious?

posted Hide Post
Sorry, yes I'm very serious, but I will not be able to move until around May.

Stephanie Barnes

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa Speirs:
Hi, we are in N. Las Vegas wanting Michigan or Ohio. What is your time line on moving to L.V? I'm talking to people about Tennessee but they want to know how quickly you're ready to move. lsakame@aol.com

Lisa Speirs

posted Hide Post
I am in Pinckney MI trying to get to NC. If you have any interest please email me at mariomom3@yahoo.com.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 23 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anissa find me someone in Tennessee that wants your office and you can have NC.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry but I've given up, I'm staying in NV. Good luck

Lisa Speirs

posted Hide Post
I will take Clarksville if I can help complete a multi transfer. I am in NC.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just let me know what you come up with

Stephanie Barnes