Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    central ca to central or. anyone considering retirement?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

central ca to central or. anyone considering retirement? Login/Join

posted
Transfer from central CA to central Oregon. If anyone is considering retirement in Oregon let me know. I will pay an incentive to you to complete a mutual transfer right before you retire. If anyone else is interested please let me know I have several possibilities for a three or four way transfer. Thanks. Mtnewboles@yahoo.com

Posts: 25 | Registered: 21 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Cali are you I need close to monterey

Posts: 19 | Location: North Las Vegas NV | Registered: 26 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in NW Arkansas looking to go to central CA. Please keep me in mind for a possible 3 way.

thanks,

Karen

Posts: 48 | Registered: 12 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Strathmore CA. Aproxx 2 1/2 hours from Monterey.

Half way between Bakersfield and Fresno at the base of the Sierra Nevadas. Will keep everyone in mind. Thanks for asking

posted Hide Post
Just updating still looking. Anyone in Oregon
Interested?

posted Hide Post
tammy 2 in Strathmore are you still wanting to transfer contact me mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287
I hear there is someone in Oregon that wants az thats where I am

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post