Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Saint Aigustine, Fl to GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saint Aigustine, Fl to GA Login/Join

posted
I am at the Midtown Annex in Saint Augustine, Fl one of 2 stations. I am looking to transfer to either Powder Springs or Douglasville, GA.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 04 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in hampton, ga, about 40 miles from Douglasville. The available route will be a POV J.

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a RHD... Can you email me flipflops1072@gmail.com so I can get more info from you?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 04 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in rock hill SC which is about 2 hours or less from geaorgia. My rt has an llv and is a 44 k route nice ride and nice pay. Office is expanding im looking to get back to Florida to be with my family whom I miss very much. We were separated because of the hurrcanes that hit in the early 2000 we survived the few but didn't survive the last so we had no choice I need to go home if u are interested please text me 803 209 5794 . thanks Tammy Rhodes

Posts: 12 | Location: fort Mill sc | Registered: 17 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post