Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Coastal California to Oregon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coastal California to Oregon Login/Join

posted
41J with LLV in Carmel Valley, Ca 93924. Big Sur, Monterey Peninsula, parks and beaches await you in this beautiful area. I am looking for Newport, Oregon area to be with my elderly mom and take care of her. Other Oregon area considered. someone/retiress please help. zombra7@aol.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: 05 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in North Las Vegas NV looking to go back to Monterey so if I can help you in a three way let me Know.

Posts: 19 | Location: North Las Vegas NV | Registered: 26 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Davsalone- I may have someone in California that is interested in a 3 or 4 way! She is in Santa Clarita, CA. I need Las Vegas!! Let me know ASAP!! Thanks Steph 612.998.8870 call or TEXT or Message

Posts: 36 | Location: MN | Registered: 05 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aptos Ca here wanting to move to north LV...what’s your location?

Posts: 17 | Location: Aptos | Registered: 10 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm in sw colorado interested in your office if that helps with a 3 way

Posts: 70 | Registered: 15 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Swcolorado.. who was that response for?

Posts: 17 | Location: Aptos | Registered: 10 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
was thinking carmel valley but maybe aptos...
quote:
Originally posted by AdrianLouis:
Swcolorado.. who was that response for?

Posts: 70 | Registered: 15 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AdrianLouis. I want Aptos and might have
a multi that will work. Please email
me at eborses@gmail.com

Posts: 56 | Registered: 31 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a transfer to herald, ca but am open to other norcal offices.

Posts: 56 | Registered: 31 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post