Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    anyone interested in Lexington/Mansfield OHIO???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone interested in Lexington/Mansfield OHIO??? Login/Join

posted
I would like a transfer to within 60 miles of Kalamazoo, Michigan, would consider even further.

Posts: 33 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would LOVE to move there. However, my route is in Upper Marlboro, MD. If you ever decide to go the south western route, please let me know.

PS: I would only be interested in route with LLV.

Mary Poole.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 22 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will ck on possibility of LLV and what about trying for a three way? Try to find a carrier that would like to move to MD from MI.

Posts: 33 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Denise...I'm in Walled Lake MI, trying to get down south. I just responded to an ad from a carrier in Florida looking to go to the Cleveland area. Hopefully your area won't be too far for him and we can get a 3-way trade going. Let me know if Walled Lake is too far from Kalamazoo for you.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post