Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone From Ohio Want Florida?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone From Ohio Want Florida? Login/Join

posted
Need someone from Ohio to go to Orlando Florida to complete a 4-way!

Posts: 113 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Brookville Pa wanting to transfer to near Daytona Beach or Cape Coral Fl, don’t know if this would be any help

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes, interested in Florida. I'm from akron, ohio

Posts: 9 | Registered: 01 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Markkyy, the transfer would be to Orlando

posted Hide Post
when are you looking to do this. i don't mind Orlando. 4 people involved is a lot! i hope everyone involved is serious

posted Hide Post
I'm ready just about anytime, and I know the guy in California is too. Here's my number 702-810-5257. I will get in contact with the Orlando guy as well.

posted Hide Post
Markyyy did u ever transfer. Are you srill looking for someone to come to ohio.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 07 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Nate. Yes I did a mutual transfer 3 years ago. it was local to an office a half hour away. I lived closer to that office and my friend lived closer to my office so we swapped. I am very interested in FL. I'm currently talking to someone from ft. myers but he won't be ready until next year. I'd very much want to transfer soon. Text/call me if you'd like (330)858-6957. Why is everyone trying to leave ft. myers? Oh, and not in Cleveland I'm much closer to Akron. honestly I don't think Cleveland has rural routes