Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone From Ohio Want Florida?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone From Ohio Want Florida? Login/Join

posted
Need someone from Ohio to go to Orlando Florida to complete a 4-way!

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Brookville Pa wanting to transfer to near Daytona Beach or Cape Coral Fl, don’t know if this would be any help

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes, interested in Florida. I'm from akron, ohio

Posts: 47 | Registered: 01 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Markkyy, the transfer would be to Orlando

posted Hide Post
when are you looking to do this. i don't mind Orlando. 4 people involved is a lot! i hope everyone involved is serious

posted Hide Post
I'm ready just about anytime, and I know the guy in California is too. Here's my number 702-810-5257. I will get in contact with the Orlando guy as well.

posted Hide Post
Markyyy did u ever transfer. Are you srill looking for someone to come to ohio.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 07 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Nate. Yes I did a mutual transfer 3 years ago. it was local to an office a half hour away. I lived closer to that office and my friend lived closer to my office so we swapped. I am very interested in FL. I'm currently talking to someone from ft. myers but he won't be ready until next year. I'd very much want to transfer soon. Text/call me if you'd like (330)858-6957. Why is everyone trying to leave ft. myers? Oh, and not in Cleveland I'm much closer to Akron. honestly I don't think Cleveland has rural routes

posted Hide Post
Nathanial have you found your transfer yet? Text me @ 330 240-8239 ChristineH NE Ohio

Posts: 58 | Registered: 01 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ChristineH What office are you from? I’m asking because I’d like to find an office in NE Ohio that isn’t too far from me and if this person is willing to take mine, I’ll take your and you can take theirs... but I need to know if you’re close to the area I need. I need a change. lol Also, does it have llv? Size route? lol trinity4771@hotmail.com

Posts: 5 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 22 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im needing to get to florida. Im in indianapolis. 25 rt office. Pov and llv. My rt is pov.

Posts: 11 | Location: Brownsburg, IN | Registered: 19 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for North or South Carolina mostly. I'm in Middlefield. I need a 3 or 4 way. Open to other options. SW Florida is too hot for me.

Posts: 58 | Registered: 01 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post