Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    from New Port Richey, Fl to Cryatal River - Homosassa area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from New Port Richey, Fl to Cryatal River - Homosassa area Login/Join

posted
Full time Rural carrier would like to possibly transfer to Citrus county from Pasco County. I work out of Trinity annex in New Port Richey - around 65 rural routes between 2 offices - all LLV's. A lot of K routes. Great office. If anyone is interested please email me! Recently relocated to Homosassa and would like to work closer. Thanks!

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking if anyone is interested! thank you...

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Andrea, Really Needing To Get Close To Clearwater This Summer If You Come Across Someone That Wants To Move Up To The Indianapolis Area I Would Love To Be In New Port Richey! Thanks! Smiler By Chance are There Any Vacant Routes There?

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Land O Lakes, Fl and would love New Port Richey! If this works for you, let me know...if not, keep me in mind for a 3 way! mailme19475@yahoo.com

Posts: 51 | Registered: 27 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm currently in Boynton Beach, FL, but I need to get closer to my kids & Grandkids, on the west coast of FL, just terying to open up more options!

Posts: 9 | Registered: 27 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I thought this was linked to my email but I guess not - Cassandra - hopefully we can find a 3 way - that would still be an hour from me!

posted Hide Post
If you could find someone who wants Murfreesboro tn I would love to get closer to family also 6156538138

Posts: 31 | Registered: 02 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jaymac - If you had caught me a year ago before we bought this house you would have had your transfer!!! And 5 years ago I was trying to move to Murfressboro as well!! I was born in DeKalb county and liked the rural Murfreesboro area - how is the office there??

posted Hide Post
And anyone who may be in Ocala I will take that as well - I will go as far as a half hour or 45 mins north of Homosassa and as far south as Brooksville or Weeki Wachee - thank you!!