Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    I want to move from ky to fl
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I want to move from ky to fl Login/Join

posted
I am looking to move from Lagrange ky to
Somewhere in Florida. Want by a beach. I have a k42 almost 43. Llv rte. please let me know if interested. Thanks

Posts: 5 | Registered: 10 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you tell us about Lagrange,ky-people,routes sizes,so on

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many routes in office

posted Hide Post
we have 10 rural routes and one rural aux 3 city and one city aux. 7 rural routes have LLV's and are waiting on two more at this time. All the regulars are woman..at this time. we also have another office that has 2 rural routes and one of them is waiting on a LLV. Both of them are men regulars. we have 4 clerks that are very nice. The Post Master went to another office that is 1 mile from her home. The new Post Master is to start the 28th. Will be the first male post master in our office in along time. We try to do things together such as tomorrow we are having customer appreciation day and we are all bringing food. At Christmas we pick a nursing home and have a pot luck dinner and sing Christmas caroles.

I am the union steward for our office. but do not have many issues.

posted Hide Post
about Lagrange..... The restaurants are Hometown pizza, Applebee's, 2 mexican restauants, 1 Asian, Hometown Pizza, wendy's mcdonalds,taco bell, etc
The restaurants do serve alcohol, we have one package liquor store. No real bars, only bars in the restaurants. aprox. 23 miles from Louisville.
We have a walmart and kroger you have to go to louisville for other stores. we have a historical district that has a train that goes thro. Nice place to live.

posted Hide Post
I am wanting to move to Florida for a change. recently divorced and need a new start. our new Post Master has already made a great impression with us.

posted Hide Post
Sandy I'm in murfressboro,tn. Now but will still do a three or four way if we can find someone from fl that wants tn

posted Hide Post
Hi.. I'm in clermont, FL. I wouldn't mind TN. My route is J43 with LLV, approx 70 miles. There is growth on my route also which should start up in Oct. If TN is still interested, I would need to know about that route. TY

Posts: 12 | Registered: 17 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi waz would you have any interest in south west Virginia (coeburn) small quite town 3 rural routes.

Posts: 51 | Registered: 03 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in murfreesboro ,tn not sure if sandy still needs a transfer or not but would you want Murfreesboro I have an add with info on both sites and maybe we could do a three way swap352-630-1657

This message has been edited. Last edited by: amy d.,

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't mind murfressboro, need info on route. email me at wazcamp@earthlink.net thanks

posted Hide Post
i'll contact you soon,and hopefully sandy will also

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amy d.:
i'll contact you soon,and hopefully sandy will also or any one else from ky that wants fl.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
i'll contact you soon,and hopefully sandy will also or anyone else from ky area that wants fl.

posted Hide Post
Ty for the offer to Coeburn, VA. But I'd rather be closer to smoky mountains. This reply is for Ann.