Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Need to transfer asap from Colorado Springs, CO
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need to transfer asap from Colorado Springs, CO Login/Join

posted
Please contact me if you're interested in transferring to a great office with nice co-workers and supers! Can't beat the weather and location for both work and play. Multiple offices in the Springs and you'll have your choice of routes due to so many routes left unassigned - You will not get stuck with the one route that no one wants as it ususally works in mutual transfers. Email me at jrvanselow@msn.com.

Posts: 41 | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May be interested. I am in Atlanta, GA.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
jrvanselow@msn.com

Im still interested but have not seen any links to Washington that will work for you.
Jenn

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer Havekost:
quote:
jrvanselow@msn.com

Im still interested but have not seen any links to Washington that will work for you.
Jenn

where do you wantto go I'm in Baltimore,MD

Posts: 5 | Registered: 23 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you like Glenwood Springs, just west of you? I would like to transfer to the west coast and there are carriers that would be interested in your area. There may be a three-way transfer. My e-mail is wendelloc62@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in West Palm Beach, Florida? If so, Email me at ajmarmorale@bellsouth.net.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in a transfer??
Would you consider Coastal Georgia??

Posts: 1 | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a transfer? Would you be interested in coming to Texas(Fort Worth area)?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 13 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
hi,i'm in lake placid fl centerally located to all of floridas attractions within 2hr's to gulf coast or atlantic coast.all k rt's will need own vehicle.all rt's have a sub.great weather.no hurry to leave.just want to see places on that end of the u.s.cell#636-222-0562 tina

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey cocarrier, where are you looking to transfer to? I am in Ocala,fl. looking to get to Jacksonville,fl. A 4 way trade that would involve a carrier in ca. could get you here. Ocala is located in the center of state. Big horse ranches with beautiful countryside. 3 offices with over 100 routes. Derrelna@aol.com or 352-433-2655

Posts: 56 | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
northeast pa ? would love to go back to co

Posts: 14 | Registered: 01 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi my name is julie and i am from Cleveland, Tx. A small town about 30 min. from Houston. i am wanting to go to Co. if your interested you can call me 832-318-1099 thanks julie

Posts: 6 | Registered: 22 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Cranberry twp pa? 20 min. north of Pittsburgh, if so Julie I would be interested in doing a three way to get to tx. I have some family in Houston.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Are you interested in Ohio, close to the PA border? I have a great route, but trying to be close to my daughter. Heidi

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My email address is westboundshh@aol.com or (330)360-4521. Thanks! Heidi

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post