Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Beautiful South Ga route looking for Central FL area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beautiful South Ga route looking for Central FL area Login/Join

posted
HI, I have a beautiful south Ga route that is right on the north FL line. It is very rural and country with good people and light boxes. You would be off by 3 o clock on most days and the post office is very small. I love my route but just need to near closer to my children in central FL area. I am willing to do a 3 way trade or more. Please do not hesitate to email me with any questions. I will get back to you as quickly as i can.

Mommykrat0628@gmail.com
If texting is easier, feel free (229)507-5020

MLR

Posts: 5 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: 12 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are u located at, i'm in ft myers ,fl

Posts: 32 | Location: Florida | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Santa Fe, NM, wanting to transfer to Florida. I would like to be in the loop - 3 or 4 way.

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post