Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Central Fl. to Atlanta, GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Fl. to Atlanta, GA Login/Join

posted
Again, Looking for someone who wants to come to Fl. in the Atlanta area. Central Fl area, nice office, all rural routes, DPS. Help, help. Smiler

Posts: 22 | Registered: 06 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would come down in a heartbeat if we can find someone that wants to come to Ypsilanti,Ann Arbor MI.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 25 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fabulous, now we just have to keep praying that someone wants to go from GA, to MI. Smiler

posted Hide Post
Kelly how is your transfer going? I just emailed someone who wanted all of the surrounding states to MI. He is from GA maybe he will come here so you can go there and I cango to FL. Cross your fingers!!!

Posts: 21 | Registered: 25 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing so far. Almost had a 3 way, it fell apart. If the GA person lives near Atlanta, I'm all for it!

posted Hide Post
Oh yeah. Update. Our office is recieving LLV's for pretty much all of the routes. Only 2 routes without..something to ponder. And..there's no snow here..and..it's a nice place to live...Smiler

posted Hide Post
Needing to transfer to Tampa area from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in stockbridge ga, if u r still interested pls call me 4043842201. This is maryann, my rt is a 43k with llv i am a rural carrier! Thanks i would like to move to tampa fl.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 08 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Murphy NC, 2 hours north of GA. If interested, please call 828-557-8064

Posts: 12 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Live in Atlanta suburbs and would love to move to Orlando.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 01 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post