Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Austin, Tx to NC or SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Austin, Tx to NC or SC Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer from Austin to either NC or SC . Please Let Me know.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 17 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Charlotte,Nc and I am interested in Austin, Tx.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 28 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am new to this site. How can we discuss further details, is there personal messaging?

posted Hide Post
Please contact me at hwill54@yahoo.com or at (704)890-4249

This message has been edited. Last edited by: will84,

Posts: 27 | Registered: 28 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Columbia, SC. Interested?

Posts: 104 | Registered: 01 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry this is an old post.
Need to delete

posted Hide Post
Will include 2003 S10 pickup with a transfer. Exchange my beautiful, artistic community in Santa Fe, NM for yours in Myrtle Beach, SC the Florida coast. Am trying to move closer to family. 36 ROUTES in this office. Beautiful 50 -100 mile views of the area. 7000 foot elevation - very health oriented community. Mild winters, beautiful changes of seasons, dry summers - incredible sunsets. Ride in one of the many incredible hot air balloons that canvas the sky. Explore your artistic passions while working in an excellent work environment. Enjoy skiing an hour away - the famous Taos ski area. Low price rentals - great area for singles or married with family. 3-way exchange would work. 805 710-9080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post