Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Hawthorne Fl.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hawthorne Fl. Login/Join

posted
I'm interested in going to a pov office only. prefer small office.my office has 6 rt. 43k,44k,three 45k & 46k all pov.very nice and laid back here. Pretty much Central to everything Ocala, Gainesville,and others are easy commute

Posts: 8 | Registered: 01 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you trying to go

Posts: 109 | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure exactly. But I prefer prefer a small country town office with no llvs

posted Hide Post
Good luck. If you change your mind I'm in Arlington TN we have 24 routes all LLVs rural. It's a small City I'm trying to get to Florida.

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in NC?

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are the rts all POV,size rts.

posted Hide Post
WBD, I'm in hampton, ga. There is a POV route.

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Danette what are the rt sizes

posted Hide Post
The POV route is a J, but there is a lot of growth here.

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So there is llvs too. I just don't want to take a chance with getting llv rt. So it's best I pass on it thanks anyway

posted Hide Post
Well, if you change your mind, nobody here wants a POV, So the carrier will bid off.

posted Hide Post
Hi Danette what's the mileage and how soon is the growth and how many others and sizes

posted Hide Post
I'll have to find out mileage. There are 20 routes, 3 J and the rest K. Several subdivisions are being built. Some routes will be cut. Don't know when.

posted Hide Post
W.B.D. do anyone else wanna leave Hawthorne I would like your office

posted Hide Post
WDB, the pov route is 37.5 miles. soon, this route will have more added to it, not sure how much. all other routes have llvs. 3 js and 17 ks in office.