Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Southern California wanting anywhere in ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Southern California wanting anywhere in ohio Login/Join

posted
Im in southern California, about an hour from l.a. area needing to go to anywhere in Ohio. Looking for possible multi-transfers also to get this done. If interested email me freezetime9@hotmail.com or can text me at 760-662-3543. Thank you

jason bousquet

Posts: 13 | Registered: 11 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Summerville, South Carolina desperately wanting Central/Southern California to be close to family, Dad and Son. I was in a 4way until the guy from Oxnard, Ca backed out a month ago!!

Posts: 33 | Location: Summerville,South Carolina | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well that's a little ways from Ohio lol

jason bousquet

Posts: 13 | Registered: 11 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jason if we can work out a multi transfer with Christine and the guy from Vegas I think we can make it work. If you would take her office in Ohio.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. Christine here. I know 100 percent he will take Ohio. How is it going with Tennesse? I think that one is the only one we were waiting for.

Posts: 58 | Registered: 01 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vegas Guy here and definitely wanting Jason’s area!

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lloyd is SC is on board too. Christine you said you would go there. I've messaged Tennessee so I'm waiting to hear from her. Everyone else is a go.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YES. Just waiting for the word on Tennesse.

Posts: 58 | Registered: 01 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post