Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Mutual Transfer. Elizabethtown, PA to Any east of Atlanta GA Post Office
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer. Elizabethtown, PA to Any east of Atlanta GA Post Office Login/Join

posted
Hello. My name is Carl. I work out of the Elizabethtown office 17022. I'm looking at doing transfer down south. I've always wanted to move down there after visiting Atlanta.
There are 9 rural rts. 3 POV 6 LLV. My rt is a 45K. I get every Saturday off.
And my rt is one of the POV RT.

I'm willing to selling my custom 2015 Chevy City Express cargo van which has been set up as a RHD. That's if I get a rt in GA that is a LLV rt.
Here is the thing though. Me and the family are looking at moving in the year 2020-2021. I'm just looking ahead to find someone who is willing to do a transfer.
My ideal rt is any rt that is a 44K at least. K rt only. I want the Saturdays off but I plan on wanting the overtime.

I know that this a bit of time that has to go by first but I thought id try.

Please contact me at my email at gabebokma@gmail.com.

If you are planning on wanting to move up to PA
Lancaster PA is about 25 Min.
York PA is 45 min.
Harrisburg PA is about 25 min.

Thanks Carl

Posts: 38 | Registered: 09 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Carl,I'm trying to get to your area, however I'm in Ankeny IA, just outside Des Moines. Keep me in mind for a possible 3 way trade ok? theholtshop@yahoo.com

Posts: 54 | Registered: 27 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Holt:
Hey Carl,I'm trying to get to your area, however I'm in Ankeny IA, just outside Des Moines. Keep me in mind for a possible 3 way trade ok? theholtshop@yahoo.com

What is a 3 way trade.
And I'm trying to get to GA not IA

posted Hide Post
A 3-way trade would work if say I went to your office, you went to Atlanta, and we found someone in Atlanta who'd want to come to my office here in Iowa.

Posts: 54 | Registered: 27 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Holt:
A 3-way trade would work if say I went to your office, you went to Atlanta, and we found someone in Atlanta who'd want to come to my office here in Iowa.

Oh well I don't know anyone in GA to do that