Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Port charlotte Fl to Venice, Sarasota, St petersburg surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Port charlotte Fl to Venice, Sarasota, St petersburg surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
I have a 44 K route in Port Charlotte . My day off is Weds. This is not a seasonal route. It's a 44k year round. I am going to be starting school in St Petersburg in the spring and really need a shorter commute. Call me or email me if you're interested.
Sherry
816-217-5064
sherrys_sweets@yahoo.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: 04 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Port Charlotte, Fl and work in Fort Myers, Fl and I would like to work closer to shorten my commute as well. Please keep me in mind if you run across a chance for a three-way!

Posts: 27 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please keep me in mind if you have someone in your station that might be intereseted in hollywood/miramar.
quote:
Originally posted by Steph:
I live in Port Charlotte, Fl and work in Fort Myers, Fl and I would like to work closer to shorten my commute as well. Please keep me in mind if you run across a chance for a three-way!

Posts: 49 | Location: Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post