Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    ******@@@@@@@@@@************ALL STATE INFORMATION**********@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@********
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

******@@@@@@@@@@************ALL STATE INFORMATION**********@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@******** Login/Join

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dante:
im trying to collects people info to make a huge chart so we can somehow make a transfer for everyone..post your office location and where you want to go and PHONE NUMBER...dont Spam plz...make is neat and nice!

Mt Pleasant, SC to Clermont, Vero Beach, Cocoa Beach, Sebastian, Fl 772-538-1021 All LLV's 5 minutes from downtown Charleston

Posts: 65 | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am working on getting the union to create an app that would make connections for us no matter how many people are involved, 3,4,5,6 way transfers whatever.

HAHA any luck with that mhoff2667??? I have completed a 4-way
a 3-way and
a one to one transfer over the past ten years and never once did the union help with any of that so I would be surprised if you pulled that off somehow. just sayin

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Birmingham AL to South Florida leslieprice.9@gmail.com

Posts: 56 | Registered: 29 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Murrieta, CA to Enid, OK or nearby Shelby 951-473-4475. cntrygirl3@yahoo.com

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Elliott City Maryland to the Atlanta area
aaronademiluyi@yahoo.com or 443-379-7975

Posts: 16 | Registered: 27 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cypress tx 20 min from houston tx transfer to buffalo ny 45k rt llv Pbritt70@yahoo.com

Posts: 5 | Location: Houston TX transfer to Buffalo NY or surrounding areas | Registered: 08 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clovis Can to lower Idaho cgtorick@gmail.com 5593530406

Posts: 65 | Registered: 14 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brooklyn NY to Daytona Bch, Port Orange, Palm Coast, St. Augustine, Ormond Bch,

I'm looking to transfer to any of the above cities or surrounding areas.

My son is a special needs child and recently was accepted to a school located in Palm Coast, Fl that specializes in his disability.

I'm currently in the Tri Boro District Area, My current position is utility truck driver, my station is located in Brooklyn, New York, this station has plenty of overtime & penalty time as needed.

Should you have any other please call me @ 347-440-9744

Posts: 4 | Registered: 22 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
West central Florida to Avon NY or within 30 miles. 352-726-5826

Posts: 3 | Registered: 03 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2 in Tuttle Ok want to get to Marana Az area 45k and 46k Rt's POV.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 07 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post