Postal Forums
Anyone wanting SoCal (california) post here please.

This topic can be found at:
http://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/5673964097

12 September 2017, 18:13
Carmona
Anyone wanting SoCal (california) post here please.
I am in Murrieta California, looking for anyone that wants to come here,,,, All LLV office!!!
maybe I can find a 3way or 4way transfer
I'm wanting Houston TX area, thanks!!!
contact me with any questions
Noelle 951.201.6817
roccoloki@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Carmona,
14 September 2017, 09:09
swcolorado
sw colorado interested
14 September 2017, 18:39
Hunter1171
Yes I'm interested, I'm in Apache Junction Arizona. 480-703-8518.
13 October 2017, 21:05
Daniel Erickson
Noelle, where are you looking to transfer to?
11 November 2017, 20:16
Jason Dutra
in Michigan, interested


Jason Dutra
04 January 2018, 13:11
AerobicsAnna
I am in Summerville, South California and am desperate to go home to California. I know Murrieta pretty well and hope you'll consider the Charleston area. It's close to the beach and is a great vacation spot offering many historic sites and places of interest.
04 January 2018, 17:47
Miles0317
Hello Noelle, I sent you an email. My office is in Las Vegas, Nevada. All LLV’s, large office. Looking for Southern California.
04 January 2018, 21:05
Carmona
trying to figure out possible multi-transfer...to get where I want to go.... I want to go to TEXAS, radius of 100 miles of Houston, TX...

Up for multi-transfer!!! so we can make things happen!!!
04 January 2018, 21:07
Carmona
quote:
Originally posted by Miles0317:
Hello Noelle, I sent you an email. My office is in Las Vegas, Nevada. All LLV’s, large office. Looking for Southern California.


I will Keep you in mind for a multiple transfer!!! I'm wanting Houston TX area if you know anyone...thanks!
04 January 2018, 21:08
Carmona
quote:
Originally posted by AerobicsAnna:
I am in Summerville, South California and am desperate to go home to California. I know Murrieta pretty well and hope you'll consider the Charleston area. It's close to the beach and is a great vacation spot offering many historic sites and places of interest.


I'm wanting Houston tx area,,, if we can do a multiple transfer keep me in mind and I'll do the same. thanks
04 January 2018, 21:10
Carmona
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Erickson:
Noelle, where are you looking to transfer to?


Houston texas area,,
04 January 2018, 21:14
Miles0317
quote:
Originally posted by Carmona:
quote:
Originally posted by Miles0317:
Hello Noelle, I sent you an email. My office is in Las Vegas, Nevada. All LLV’s, large office. Looking for Southern California.


I will Keep you in mind for a multiple transfer!!! I'm wanting Houston TX area if you know anyone...thanks!


Thanks!
05 January 2018, 07:50
Carmona
quote:
Originally posted by swcolorado:
sw colorado interested

What station in Colorado
05 January 2018, 07:51
Carmona
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Dutra:
in Michigan, interested


What station in Michigan
05 January 2018, 21:15
swcolorado
durango, colorado small office all k routes
quote:
Originally posted by Carmona:
quote:
Originally posted by swcolorado:
sw colorado interested

What station in Colorado