Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Kennbunkport ME to TN, TX, NM, MI or GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kennbunkport ME to TN, TX, NM, MI or GA Login/Join

posted
Small all rural pov office. Coastal route in one of the most picturesque towns in New England. I'm flexible for multiple person trades and some locations. Very motivated. 2072511238

Posts: 7 | Registered: 23 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm very interested in Kennebunkport ASAP. What size rural routes do you have?

I'm in Springfield, Vermont. What areas are you looking to transfer to? I'll put feelers out to see if any of those places would be interested in Vermont. Maybe we can get a 3-way going.

Jeff 802-345-2497

Posts: 4 | Registered: 30 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a plan! Let's see if we can get a three direction transfer

Posts: 7 | Registered: 23 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a text today from a guy in an office in the Ann Arbor, MI area who's interested in my route. It's an all LLV route office. Is that an area/situation you'd be interested in transferring to?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 03 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Austin Texas any interest??? 43K POV Route all Rural Tuesday's off 435 Curb 135 CBU's Wealthy area Lake Travis

Posts: 5 | Registered: 18 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TDC:
Small all rural pov office. Coastal route in one of the most picturesque towns in New England. I'm flexible for multiple person trades and some locations. Very motivated. 2072511238

Austin Texas looking to move back east open to options, call or email 5127448861 POV route 43K 435 curb 135 CBU 55 route office in Austin Texas 78734 Zip austin has 12 or 13 stations with options

Posts: 5 | Registered: 18 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TDC any interested in swapping Kennebunkport ME for Fort Collins CO

Posts: 11 | Registered: 29 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to get to Maine from Charlotte NC area. 44k with llv kimberlyreneejustice@gmail.com

Posts: 39 | Location: Harrisburg NC | Registered: 11 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a transfer? I'm in Murfreesboro, TN about 30 miles southeast of Nashville.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post