Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Ft Myers, Fl to Portland Or, Seattle, N. Virgina, Md, Austin TX, Denver, TN. ..Others
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ft Myers, Fl to Portland Or, Seattle, N. Virgina, Md, Austin TX, Denver, TN. ..Others Login/Join

posted
Affordable Living in Sub-Tropic weather. Home to the Boston Redsox spring training. Minutes to Many beaches on Florida Coastline. Feel free to contact me at slapshothater@aol.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason H,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 07 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jason, Needing to transfer to Tampa area from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email me anly1@juno.com if you want to came to Va.

Posts: 18 | Location: Chantillyllh | Registered: 16 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my email wouldnt go through. i am in st. marys county md in a quiet 14 rt postoffice all with LLVs and lots of growth. i am looking for somewhere near clearwater or naples to be around family

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want to come to Virginia pl call me 703 444 6732

Posts: 18 | Location: Chantillyllh | Registered: 16 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in st.marys county md looking for a change. seriously. give a shout at eric20659@yahoo.com

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Northern Cali, am office all LLVs, Ks, one J'
looking for MD, Virginia or North Carolina, Florida....need change

bbrhinos@gmail.com
707=350-1522

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to transfer? If you would consider Scottsdale, AZ area, contact me. Thanks, Charlie charliez@cox.net

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in west Michigan trying to get to the west coast of Florida. Would be happy to participate in 3,4,5,etc. way to get to husband. georgiarodrick@gmail.com 231-414-4373

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post