Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    lebanon county, PA to Virginia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

lebanon county, PA to Virginia Login/Join

posted
I'm looking to transfer to central, southern or SE Va--Hampton Roads, Richmond, Charlottesville, near NC border all OK. Have a 42H route with an LLV in beautiful Lebanon county Pa. 7 rural routes, 3 city, great co-workers, nice office. Also will consider completing a 3-way if someone wants to be in Roanoke, Va (carrier there would like to swap with me), thanks!!!

Question:
I'm looking to transfer to central, southern or SE Va--Hampton Roads, Richmond, Charlottesville, near NC border all OK. Have a 42H route with an LLV in beautiful Lebanon county Pa. 7 rural routes, 3 city, great co-workers, nice office. Also will consider completing a 3-way if someone wants to be in Roanoke, Va (carrier there would like to swap with me), thanks!!!

Choices:
xxx
xxx

Posts: 1 | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what is the name of the town that your post office is in.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in transferring? I'd like to see if I can find a 3rd person to get us where we want to go. I want Pa. I am serious about transferring. I'm in Fayetteville Ga. In an all LLV office. Please let me know either way. Thank you.
gpuzen@bellsouth.net
770-461-9134
Debi

Posts: 28 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in st.marys county md, about 1 hour from richmond but about 15 min. from the va border.

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in southern maryland. nit to far from va. eric20659@yahoo.com

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
R u still looking for a transfer??
I'm in southern md lookng for pa

eric mcgrath