Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Who wants to come to Ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants to come to Ohio Login/Join

posted
I am not completely limited to one location, however, my key spots would include; California, any part, Arizona, Texas, Florida, Maryland, and would consider other areas also. I am a regular rural carrier and I get every other weds. off. All LLV's. my route is all driving except some Apts. and Trailer parks. It is a nice route. Just need a change, this is the longest I've stayed in one spot. I will miss my route it is great and nice people too.

Aimee L. Anderton

Posts: 20 | Location: Delaware, Ohio | Registered: 26 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to get to California I am in Fountain Hills Az part of Scottsdale where are you? office size? LLVS? FSS? maybe we can find a 3 way contact mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287 Thank you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love Scottsdale

Aimee L. Anderton

Posts: 20 | Location: Delaware, Ohio | Registered: 26 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Charlotte,Nc., would you be interested? I am trying to do a three-way swap.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 28 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry Will, not interested in Charlotte.

Aimee L. Anderton