Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Cancelled Post
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cancelled Post Login/Join

posted
Want to move to Queen Creek AZ to be with family. I am not shopping, I am serious about a mutual trade. Good record. Great office. 43K route most likely for person transferring in. Small 10 route office. All routes LLV's. Very easy access to Portland just 30 minutes away. Sandy is the gateway to beautiful Mt. Hood. Ski resorts as close as 20 minutes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MtHoodSts,

Posts: 41 | Registered: 27 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Diane,
Hi, My husband and I just saw that you are looking for a mutual transfer to Arizona. Craig, has been looking for a mutual transfer for the last two years, back to Oregon. My husband and I just got married last week and I am from Oregon. Since he did not find anyone, I moved here.
We really want to get back home to Oregon, perferably in the Mid Willamette Valley but at this point being in Oregon would be GREAT!!
I would like to know if you would be interested in Las Vegas? I know that it is not in Arizona however, it is a lot closer.
Please let us know either way. Perhaps there is someone that would be interested in a 3 or 4 way transfer...???
Craig Anderson

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Actually, I am the same person that you have contacted before regarding L.V. I was in Canby, OR, but transferred in April to Sandy OR (very close to home) when the opportunity presented itself. My goal, however, is to get to Queen Creek AZ eventually. Sorry, but I'm really not interested in L.V. but will keep a look out for a possible 3-way.

posted Hide Post
Hi, I am trying to get to Oregon. I am in Glenwood Springs, Co. We are home to the Worlds Largest Healing Hot Springs with healthy life Style throughout. If anyone wishing this area, we may have a possible three way transfer. My contact is wendelloc62@yahoo.com or (970) 928-0170 Wendell

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Wendell. Glenwood Springs is very nice. I've been there and found the area very beautiful and unique. I will be looking for a possible 3 way for us.

posted Hide Post
Hi Diane,
I thought you were the same person that we talked to... but Sandy through me. So we found someone that lives in Suprize, Az. I know that it is not Queens Creek, Az. however it is about 60 miles away...
We were wondering if you would be interested in a three way transfer? The guy in Suprize, Az would like to come here to Las Vegas and I would go to Sandy, and you could go to Suprize, Az. Please let us know if that would work for you...?? If you would like to call please call my wife, Trina, cell # 541-971-5172 - she has not changed her phone number since she just moved here six days ago.
Thank you for considering this transfer.
Craig and Trina Anderson

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Craig,

It is a possibility. Could you put me in touch with the AZ carrier so that I can obtain more info from him/her? I will speak with AZ relatives and get some more info that way too. Thanks!!

posted Hide Post
Diane,
I talked with him and he said I could give you his number however I would feel better if you could send me your phone number or if you could call my wife's cell or text her with your phone number, she will have his number to give to you. Trina's cell number is 541-971-5172. We just want to protect his privacy. Please let us know what you find out from your relatives about Suprize, Az. If this is something you want to do. Either way so we are not left wondering.
Thank you,
Craig

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

posted Hide Post
Hi Craig,

OK, I will text Trina. Here is my email address. Email is the best way to get a hold of me. lilykindsaints@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Hi Diane,
Did you get ahold of Jaime in Arizona? What do you think? Please let us know...
I hope everything is going well for you!
Thanks-

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

posted Hide Post
how about Fountain Hills Az very very close to Queens Creek Fountain Hills is part of 3 offices of Scottsdale great office and management trying to get to California several possiblities THIS IS SERIOUS AND I WANT ASAP family matter mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287 Thanks

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post