Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Carlsbad California to Ridgecrest Ca
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carlsbad California to Ridgecrest Ca Login/Join

posted
Im putting this out there I transferred to Carlsbad in Jan for personal family reasons my office has 4 rural rts and city routes I am kinda backed into a corner I cannot retire from the postoffice till May of 2018 I really dont want to quit because that would screw with retirement I am just reaching for options I live Carlsbad the weather is fabulous my rt is a 42 J however another rt will be opening sept oc and its a 45 k My reasons are personal but urgent please contact me mommahobbit@aol.com or call 760 492 3302 thank you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im really open for any area in Southen Ca somewhere cliser to ridgecrest palmdale etc reall prefer no desert weather have considered going back to lake havasu city have friend there that needs Kentucky if anyone anywhere can or wants different please keep me in mind im open

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post