Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Columbia, sc wants to transfer to Kentucky
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Columbia, sc wants to transfer to Kentucky Login/Join

posted
Hi I'm a rural carrier in Columbia, sc that wants to transfer to Kentucky. In my office its 12 rural routes and 20 city routes. My route is a 41k. I really would love to move soon or maybe in June 2015. My husband has a job offer in Kentucky so we are trying to go by summer. Thanks

Posts: 20 | Location: Columbia, south carolina | Registered: 14 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about cincinnati?

Posts: 93 | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's the llv situation there

posted Hide Post
Management said we should get llv's soon. They didn't give a date.

Posts: 20 | Location: Columbia, south carolina | Registered: 14 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How far is it from louisville, ky? And what is the route k, j or etc?

posted Hide Post
99 miles from Louisville to Cincinnati

posted Hide Post
Shermalpostal, would Cincinnati be a good fit for you? All LLV's here. Everyone is happy with their route, so you, or Star Wars Terry, would get my route -- 43K.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 22 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When are you trying to transfer? I was trying to do it by the summer. It would be fine if I can find a place to live half way Bc my husband will be working on the east side of Louisville.

posted Hide Post
If you have any questions shermalpostal you can contact me at tayah105@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Columbus, GA still interested in Columbia, SC!
fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Orlando Fl. call me 407-766-1489 Frank

Posts: 66 | Registered: 19 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frank, would you consider central indiana (anderson ) I would like orlando, would like to be closer to my son in lake mary. Thanks, amy, ruralroute1109@hotmail.com

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Lexington ky, and would be interested in Orlando if still looking for 3 way transfer. Am ready to sign and leave 859-494-5034 Louisville close enough

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you already transfer??

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i would b interested in columbia if u r still looking. im in southwest va on the kentucky line near pikeville. 706-994-9597

Posts: 51 | Registered: 29 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post