Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Knoxville to North Georgia/Western North Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knoxville to North Georgia/Western North Carolina Login/Join

posted
Looking for anywhere near Blue Ridge, GA, Murphy, NC, or even Asheville, NC. Lots of folks looking to transfer here from Florida. I've seen one from Nevada, Michigan, etc. I would only be open to northern CA, as well as the aforementioned states. (North GA, Western NC)

Atlanta is too far South, but will consider it next year. Ready to move ASAP or whenever.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If any one is interested. I am in Bowling Green, FL. I need to move ASAP to Knoxville, TN or Middlesboro, KY Text me at 352-843-3981.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: McKinney,

Posts: 23 | Registered: 18 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. A 3-way or 4-way is really the only way I'll be able to get to where I need to go to. If only I could find someone from North GA who wanted Florida, Las Vegas, and some other places because quite a few people want Knoxville. Right now though, opportunities seem sparse because of the silly season approaching.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oblivion6:
Yes. A 3-way or 4-way is really the only way I'll be able to get to where I need to go to. If only I could find someone from North GA who wanted Florida, Las Vegas, and some other places because quite a few people want Knoxville. Right now though, opportunities seem sparse because of the silly season approaching.

I know someone in Rome Georgia that wants my office if Rome works for you if you could text me it would be a lot easier for me to tell you the equation that I think will work Kim 248 -895-1872 thanks

Posts: 52 | Registered: 09 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Alpharetta Ga I want Florida call me or text 614-668-2017 my cell number from when I moved here from Ohio

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am ready to move and I am in Florida. I want Knoxville TN

Posts: 23 | Registered: 18 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in north Georgia and would like Florida where in Florida text me at 614-668-2017

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fuquay Varina NC needs to be close to east TN to be near aging mother. Will consider western NC or northern GA. Fuquay Varina is a large rural office that has been duo'd with Holly Springs. 40 regular routes, 3 auxiliary and plenty of growth.

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post