Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    ANYONE WANT CENTRAL NJ FROM NC OR SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ANYONE WANT CENTRAL NJ FROM NC OR SC Login/Join

posted
im in central NJ and looking to move near southport/oak island/myrtle beach/Conway and any area within 40 minutes
all routes have LLV

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could you give me a little bit more information on the route you would be vacating? Size of route? What part of NJ?
Thanks

Posts: 1 | Registered: 24 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MailmanSC:
Could you give me a little bit more information on the route you would be vacating? Size of route? What part of NJ?
Thanks

What area are you looking for? Anywhere specific?

Posts: 43 | Location: Chalfont, PA | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know if Durham, NC works for you, but if it does there may be a three way transfer with someone in MD.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 26 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my office in located in Ringoes NJ 08551. there are 14 rural routes all have LLV's and the smallest route in the office is a 42 H my route is a 42J but mutual tranfers don't guarantee you my route. im looking for something within an hour of little river SC ill go south west or even as far north as Wilmington NC. im ready to move right now or I can wait up to 5 or 6 months tops. but if your serious then call me or have me call you

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
also I said central NJ because I live in the Hamilton/Trenton area and that's central NJ and my office (ringoes) is accessible from a lot of locations in NJ. if you live in North NJ or South Jersey or the beach and coastal area of NJ as well as PA is very close to the office as well and we have people who work in our office from each of the areas I just listed so its a good centralized spot no matter where u live in or around NJ

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by postaljack2:
I don't know if Durham, NC works for you, but if it does there may be a three way transfer with someone in MD.

thank you for that response but durham is a tad bit too far

posted Hide Post
MailmanSC, I’m in central NJ, 08810, 42K (low option)all LLVs. Email or text me at autumnskyetwo@yahoo.com 626-831-2794 Possible 3-way. Thanks

Posts: 11 | Registered: 01 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post