Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Davenport, FL to SW North Dakota
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Davenport, FL to SW North Dakota Login/Join

posted
Mutual swap,3 way, 4 way...all I need is 1 way!! Anybody who can HELP,please! Sunny Beautiful Florida. Tucked away in the heart of agriculture, just on the outskirts of all the excitement that Orlando has 2 offer (20 min. south of Disney) and less than 2 hours away from both coasts. Wonderful co-workers, Great postmaster. 28 regular routes in an all rural office, 3 aux rts., with room to grow. Swap me your rt for my 45/K with all paved roads. Must move. Contact Brandi @ 863-412-3668 or g8torgirl7@yahoo.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 11 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brandi: I have a route 44J with every other Sat off. small 3 route office ,great PM and clerk,full compliment of subs in south central MN. I am trying to get near the Leesburg ,Fl area,family is there already. would you be interested in Mapleton,MN. 100 miles route,330 familys. schutte@myclearwave.net,,507-317-4989 Scott

Posts: 8 | Registered: 23 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ndbound, Needing to transfer to Tampa area from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking for that swap...

Posts: 10 | Registered: 11 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi do you still looking to transfer? I know is been years. casandra232009@hotmail.com

Posts: 23 | Location: Killeen TX | Registered: 28 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nbound I am in Arlington TN 30 mins from Memphis looking for any parts of Florida ASAP if we can do a 3way or 4way let me know

Posts: 109 | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Brandi. My is Cindy. I am in wellington colorado and I am trying to get my daughter and I back to wisconsin and Jason from wisconsin wants Leesburg Florida. I am 5 hours from the heart of South Dakota we actually do weekend trips to Mount Rushmore. My # 970-217-2503

Posts: 73 | Registered: 23 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post