Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Acton Massachusetts to anywhere in the East
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Acton Massachusetts to anywhere in the East Login/Join

posted
will concider all. really would like southeast but will think about anything from Maine to Florida at this point even the mid-west is ok. Route must have a LLV
Acton is a great office.
With the transfer you would likely end up with a 45H without a LLV after all the shuffeling is done.
huey.drewby@verizon.net
1-978-248-9896

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rod,

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are SERIOUS, I am trying to get back to Mass after 16 years in Las Vegas.

I work out of Summerlin P.O., nice area located NW side of Town.
My route is 41k, dps, 10 miles long. You know that the route goes out to bid. 31 routes in the office (and growing) Routes open FAST ! Let me know.
email timdebbri@earthlink.net (702) 217-3260

Posts: 2 | Registered: 26 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After some recent developments our request for a mutual transfer is being withdrawn. Thank You

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 152 | Registered: 16 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Spring Hill, TN. Would you consider this area? There are warmer winters in Spring Hill, TN. I am looking for the Acton, Ma - Leominster, MA. area. Call me if interested 541-973-3668

Posts: 38 | Registered: 14 January 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post