Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    I need to be in Myrtle Beach SC area by 10/14/17. I'm in Hebron CT. Help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need to be in Myrtle Beach SC area by 10/14/17. I'm in Hebron CT. Help Login/Join

posted
I need to get to myrtle beach SC to help my ailing father. I really don't want him going into a nursing home. Please help me.

I'm in Hebron CT. Only 9 routes in my office. It's a K route. Mon-Fri no weekends. I'll take any days, any route in Myrtle Beach area.

Please help

Posts: 4 | Registered: 17 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. Sorry to hear about your dad. How far is Hebron from nyc. I am actually in Conway sc. About 15 miles from myrtle beach. .

Posts: 7 | Location: Beautiful myrtle beach sc | Registered: 23 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rosemarie I am looking to transfer to that Conway Office. I am 15 minutes from the beautiful Hamptons in Long Island BY. Please respond back if you are interested or know anyone at your office who would be interested.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
rosemarie we talked months ago and was wondering if you were still interested in trading spots with me I'm in Central NJ call me at 609 789 9237

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in myrtle beach,SC would transfer

Posts: 10 | Registered: 28 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i live in myrtle beach, but work at the conway post office , would transfer

Posts: 10 | Registered: 28 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John,
I saw your response about you willing to transfer and you work at the Conway office. I am a full time carrier and looking to transfer to that Conway Office. I am 15 minutes from the Hamptons in Long Island NY. Please respond back with any questions and if you are interested to do a mutual transfer or know anyone at your office who would be interested. Thank You

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post