Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Springfield, Missouri to Tampa/St. Pete, Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Springfield, Missouri to Tampa/St. Pete, Florida Login/Join

posted
I am needing to transfer from my office in Springfield, Missouri with 20 rural routes in my office, all with LLV's to somewhere in the area of Tampa/ St. Pete in Florida. My route is a 46K that takes me from about 8 in the morning to about 1:30 to 2 in the afternoon 90% of the time. I need this to happen soon, am willing to do a three-way or however I can get this done. Let me know at csbigley@yahoo.com.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Christina and i know you are not looking to come to tx but if you see anyone from fl. that wants to come to the Dallas tx area keep me in mind I am looking to get back to the branson area or within an hour. thanks my email is chrismdaless@yahoo.com or phone is 214-923-5997.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 07 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Christina,

I know we have been talking through our email but I will post it out here also. I am very serious about transferring and I know Christina is also so if there are some people willing to swap and we could be part of this so everyone could be where they want to, don't hesitate to let me know. I have heard of people doing and three, four, or more way transfer to get where they want so let us know. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post