Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    POST HERE IF YOU ARE TWO WISHING TO TRANSFER TOGETHER
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

POST HERE IF YOU ARE TWO WISHING TO TRANSFER TOGETHER Login/Join

posted
Let's see if we can make some matches or multi-way transfers!

My husband and I are in Scottsdale, AZ looking to go to Florida. Will also consider coastal Georgia, SC and NC.

I also have two From Tuttle, Oklahoma wanting Tucson, Arizona

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are 2 of us in Middlefield,Ohio {Northeast Ohio between Cleveland & Youngstown} who would like to transfer together out of the snow. Text me at 330-240-8239

Posts: 58 | Registered: 01 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where do you want to go, Christine? Please list all states you are interested in. Thanks.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi again Christine, I know your situation, but is the other carrier in Middlefield interested in Naples Fl? Good luck in your search.

Posts: 30 | Registered: 24 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm the other carrier in NE Ohio and I think we've talked before. I'm looking for around Panama City or possibly KY or TN

Posts: 23 | Registered: 17 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia coast. Alabama & Florida gulf coast,

posted Hide Post
Hello. I'm maybe an hour south of Cleveland, OHIO. I want ARIZONA. I would be ready to move starting November 2017.

The route must have an LLV assigned to it.

Please keep me in the loop.
Ms. Mary
msmmpoole@yahoo.com

Posts: 65 | Registered: 22 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may be interested in Naples, Florida. Just need more info.

posted Hide Post
I am interested in transferring to northeast of Birmingham, Alabama Northwest of Atlanta Georgia or the Chattanooga, Tennessee area. I have a route in Milford Michigan and potential 3-way options in Fort Myers, Florida and the Phoenix, Arizona area. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

dt101880@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 67 | Location: Milford, MI | Registered: 27 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife and I are looking to get to northern fla between Jacksonville and Pensacola to be near our grandkids. We are in sw fla Cape Coral and St James City

Posts: 5 | Location: St James Fl | Registered: 22 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HELLO OHIORAIDER!
I am in Canfield Ohio. Would you consider this area? Or I have someone near Pittsburgh PA who wants my office and I would take yours.
lbeth04@zoominternet.net
330 565 4423

Posts: 48 | Registered: 08 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think some people don’t understand the title. The original post is asking if 2 people in the same office are looking to transfer together to another office. Like 2 couples trading with each other. I’m curious if that’s ever been achieved before. It’s hard enough transferring in a normal situation. Good luck!

Posts: 25 | Registered: 23 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My husband and I are looking to transfer from the Nashville TN area to the Colorado Springs or Denver areas 615-586-9231

Posts: 15 | Location: Murfreesboro, TN (Middle TN) | Registered: 12 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post