Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    NEED Oregon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEED Oregon Login/Join

posted
I am in need of getting back to Oregon. Is there anyone that is willing to do a mutual transfer to Las Vegas.

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Am in Oregon, just souyh of Portland want Near Boise, ID let me know if you can help. mkay58@gmail.com

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Arizona just south of Phoenix/Mesa I would love to end up just south of Portland.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 06 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Sherwood, OR just south of Portland want Boise, Idaho or anywhere near. Call Melinda at 503- 841-4349 or mkay58@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
I would be interested in the Sherwood area. If we could find someone that wants to transfer from Boise, Idaho to Fort Myers, Florida - I have someone that wants to come to my place! We can do a three way transfer. I believe we are ALL ready if we could find the third person!!

Posts: 5 | Registered: 08 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am So of Portland in the Tualatin/Sherwood, OR area want to get to Idaho, anywhere near Boise, Meridian preferred. mkay58@gmail.com or 503-841-4349 thanks, Melinda

posted Hide Post
Anyone here still looking? Im in Lake Havasu City Az looking for a change....

Posts: 39 | Registered: 01 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az_postal:
Anyone here still looking? Im in Lake Havasu City Az looking for a change....

I am still looking to go to Vegas.

Posts: 8 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 07 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CJM:
I am in Arizona just south of Phoenix/Mesa I would love to end up just south of Portland.

CJM there is someone in turner, oregon interested in my office. can u text me info about your location/office if you would be interested in turner 505-01-2888

Posts: 70 | Registered: 15 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CJM:

Redmond Oregon ready to transfer to AZ

Posts: 10 | Registered: 16 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post