Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Needing something new will consider most
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Needing something new will consider most Login/Join

posted
Hello, I am currently a 45k route, nice route, great people, volume is slightly heavy but a nice route. Start 715am and end usually around 1pm every day. All CBU's except a few businesses which are set up from drivers side as well as a new minivan assigned to route. Needing to find something new for my children, preferably close to home ( Colorado, and surrounding) but will consider most areas. Have family in California, Oregon , and Virginia as well. Please text or message me asap if interested. 432-381-4709. Have paper signed and just need someone to sign with me so we can start this process. Desperately need to do this before start of school if possible. Very serious and ready to go.

Posts: 45 | Location: Odessa Texas | Registered: 17 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you located?

Posts: 86 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am currently located in odessa texas, due to family and medical reasons we are needing to relocate asap, have papers signed ready to go

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you transfer?

Posts: 37 | Registered: 11 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am in on 3/4/5 way or whatever way it takes to help I want Piney woods area of Texas

Posts: 44 | Registered: 19 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post