Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Maine to PA, NJ, NC, SC.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maine to PA, NJ, NC, SC. Login/Join

posted
Serious people only please. Seeking transfer ASAP, ready to move. Great, country route. Want to be near family. Please contact me at 207-272-2441.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 04 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Brandon, I thought I would post here since you have no interest in calling or texting me back concerning what I thought was pretty much a done deal as far as a mutual trade goes. How can you ask for "serious people only" and when you find one - me - just disappear?! Your postmaster sent an e-mail to mine stating, verbatim, "If her attendance stays as it has been, I will make the trade happen the end of July".....HIS words, not mine! My station manager was all set to have the paperwork signed off on, and I kept badgering him, thinking since we spoke on May 1, 2012, that you were still on board. I should have known better. After coming here, meeting me and my manager and telling me how you are serious, you post another ad two weeks later. Also, didn't you do the same thing to me about two to three years ago? At that time, you blamed your wife for changing her mind. I don't care what the reason, if you changed your mind, or got a better location, the right thing to do would have been to tell me that. I hate it turned out this way - I really do. I honestly thought this was going to happen, made plans accordingly, and you just disappear without a word....I really, really am disappointed!

Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post