Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone interested in West Central Minnesota?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone interested in West Central Minnesota? Login/Join

posted
Frazee, Mn. 8 miles from Detroit Lakes. Small 5 k route office with three opening up due to retirements in the next year so you would have a good choice of routes. I have specific areas I want to go to but I am open to many ideas. I travel a lot but have lived in Minnesota my whole life and want to experience somewhere new. You only live once...

Posts: 23 | Registered: 14 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone from SC, NC, FL or any other warmer coastal state wants your area you could take Cary IL close to downtown Chicago 815-355-2715 or hammersham@yahoo.com

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyone interested in monticello mn im looking to get to north west mn email me at hillermelissa@yahoo.com

Posts: 53 | Registered: 22 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! Are you interested in north east Texas??? Contact me please, I might have some three ways set up 940-205-7200

Posts: 10 | Registered: 04 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I Am interested in your area. It isn't top choice but it's up there. Denton has interested me. My first choice in Texas would be to get closer to our friends who are just south of Austin. If you want to come to Frazee I'm sure we will get something done. Me to Aubrey or a 3 way with me going to Austin area, Phoenix east suburbs or Flagstaff. But good possibility we could just come to Aubrey. How much of a rush are you in? We have lots of loose ends to tie up here (selling our house and business which is listed now) but by fall would be the best for you to get into Frazee as 3 carriers are retiring so you would have a choice of routes opening and get seniority before the RCAs get in there. I'll be in touch calling or texting you.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 14 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post