Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Smyrna Beach Florida —> Near Denver Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Smyrna Beach Florida —> Near Denver Colorado Login/Join

posted
Come to beautiful New Smyrna. Full of fantastic restaurants and happening Flagler Ave. Relaxed lifestyle minutes from the intercoastal waterway and beach. Terrific boating, fishing and kayaking. Something for everyone! Only 15 miles from Famous Daytona Beach. Great office with 8 routes and 1 aux. Tons of growth. 7 LLV routes. Looking for Denver and surrounding areas.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skylisa,

Posts: 62 | Registered: 19 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s the area I want to be in, but now I’m in a management role. This would have been perfect a couple months ago.

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well if anything ever changes keep my information it could take along time to transfer. Thanks for the reply!

posted Hide Post
Is the trade still on the table?

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes it is. 386-453-8286 if you need to contact me.

posted Hide Post
I’ll take New Smyrna Beach if someone wants my office in Parrish, fl.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 08 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so, this post and others by stephanie88, you leave absolutely no info on how to contact you !! It would be helpful to myself and others if you give your cell number or an email address

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post