Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Silverdale,WA to Cheasapeake bay areas,coastal SC,NC,VA,MD,CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Silverdale,WA to Cheasapeake bay areas,coastal SC,NC,VA,MD,CA Login/Join

posted
Trying to get to these areas because I love saltwater fishing.email oranibataan1958@gmail.com,ready Asap.

Posts: 80 | Registered: 26 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be excited about Silverdale, a three way perhaps if some one near salt water fishing wanted the foothills of the Sierras?

Posts: 29 | Registered: 14 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
steve, how is apartment rentals in your area?if they are affordable,we can do this trade. let me know.

Posts: 80 | Registered: 26 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Rey,
There are lots of apartments to choose from. I know some of our carriers come down the hill from Placerville ( I looked on a website that said 600/mo to start)some come up the hill from Folsom (900/mo to start) let me know if I can help you with something more specific.

Are you still at oranibataan1958@gmail.com? Let's e-mail, I hope this can work out! Contact me at septfamily@gmail.com or 530-903-0248.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Steven7,

Posts: 29 | Registered: 14 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post