Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    SW Florida to anywhere considered
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SW Florida to anywhere considered Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Carol, please contact me am interested in transfer, I am 40 miles from Kenny Rogers Center, Sikeston,MO great facility. check it out.
hondarider5257@yahoo.com (618) 316-1533
Clark

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I AM IN NYC AND MY SENIORITY IS 12/93

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested!! Ready to move! My office is in Junction City Oregon, but I live in Eugene Or which is 10 miles from my office. Please call or text me with any questions. (541) 953-4236 -Gina

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to go to ft Myers fl. If you want to come to Va call me 7034446732

Posts: 18 | Location: Chantillyllh | Registered: 16 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Fort Myers and live in Port Charlotte. If you find someone thats in the area you want and they want Fort Myers I would love to have Port Charlotte because its closer to home.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i live in st.marys county maryland. its about 50 min. from washington d.c. which has Geogetown hospital and Chidrens hopital which are nationaly known and great hopitals that specialize in just about everything. my postoffice has 14 rts. all with LLVs and lots of growth. goodluck with your child and hope you find somewhere helpful. eric20659@yahoo.com

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my route is in hollywood. my senority is 2/2000. i live in miami and it takes 20 minutes driving in traffic to get to my station. if you are still looking please post, also if you found a swap. in miami we have miami childrens hospital. jackson memorial hospital, in the top of the nation.

Posts: 49 | Location: Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carol:
I need to be near a therapeutic boarding school for my daughter. She has ODD, bipolar, learning disabilities and I just need somewhere that can help her if you have one i your area and you want to come to sw Florida maybe we can swap. I am in Port Charlotte, our office is part of Punta Gorda. We have many routes between the two offices. We are about 45 minutes north of Fort Myers and about 2 hours south of Tampa. My email is cbjs2005@yahoo.com.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 24 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'mm in Augusta, GA. if you're stiill lookin.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 24 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post