Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    SW Florida to anywhere considered
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SW Florida to anywhere considered Login/Join

posted
I need to be near a therapeutic boarding school for my daughter. She has ODD, bipolar, learning disabilities and I just need somewhere that can help her if you have one i your area and you want to come to sw Florida maybe we can swap. I am in Port Charlotte, our office is part of Punta Gorda. We have many routes between the two offices. We are about 45 minutes north of Fort Myers and about 2 hours south of Tampa. My email is cbjs2005@yahoo.com.

Posts: 6 | Location: Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda, FL | Registered: 30 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have a "kenny rogers children's center" down in Sikeston. It's on our local news all the time. My brother lives here in Jackson/Cape are works in sikeston. About 30 minutes. Google "Kenny Rogers Children's Center" and you can see what they offer. I'm sure they have a phone number listed if U have further questions about what assistance they offer. Good Luck.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 21 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Bluffton,Sc near Hilton Head ,Sc and Savannah,Ga...sunnysdesk1@yahoo.com all but 2 or 3 routes have llv's

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Springfield Missouri and we have one of the best Children's hospital in St. Louis, just a few hours from me. I really want to be in Tampa/St. Pete area. Let me know if you are still interested at csbigley@yahoo.com

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in the Atlanta area and would consider moving to your area. We have anything needed in Atlanta.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 27 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Newberry Springs, CA. a small community east of Barstow CA. There is a theraputic school just an 1.5 hrs southwest of me in Running Springs, CA called CEDU High(http://www.ourtroubledteen.com). My route is an H route with only Sundays off and you must provide own vehicle. It is 80 miles long and start time is 9-10am. The other route in the office is a J route. I'm interested in a 3-way transfer. I'm trying to get to Lexington, KY and the person I'm in contact with there is trying to get to southern FL. If interested contact Julia 760-617-7320

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, We are in Massachusetts, there are a lot of wonderful schools here that would meet your needs. We have been looking to move South for a very long time. We have found a few people, but they all back out when it comes time to actually do it. Here is a website that has some of our local scools as well as a copy of our most recent post.........................................
http://www.nepsy.com/residential/index.html#MA
Hi,
I have a beautiful (43K) route. A great office, in a ritzy town, 21 miles west of Boston. All the Routes are K Routes, with the smallest being a 42K. All have LLV's. So you would end up with a good route even if you didn't get mine. Several million dollar homes and great customers make delivering my route and other routes very nice and relaxing. There are a lot of offices that grieve everything, and put in grievances everyday. Our office is not one of those. Our Supervisors and Post Master are wonderful..They are not push-overs, but they are there for us. They are always willing to talk things thru.

But I also have a real desire to move south. My wife has a chronic condition and the cold is hard on her. And I am getting older and the winters are starting to be hard on me too.
My wife and I have thought for a long time about what moving south REALLY means. We have already thought about all the "what if's" and we are ready to transfer. SO, I am NOT looking for a person that is willing to entertain the IDEA of a transfer...I have already been thru that...three times. I am READY to transfer, and I'm open to any location within the above listed states.
I need a route that has an LLV and no lower than a 41-J.
I also have 2 children...one who is in school, so a move in between June and September would also be necessary.
I do not mean to sound rude about what I want...We have started to talk about transferring three times, with three different people. All three times have ended with the other party backing out. This site is full of people who are THINKING about moving...I am just putting it out there that we have thought about it...We are done thinking about it...We are ready to start paperwork and do it...So seriously...if you want to transfer up North to a great area/office/route, then lets talk. huey.drewby@verizon.net

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi my name is christina and I live just north of dallas tx. I am try to get back to mo. there is a lady in mo that would love to come to FL. here in dallas we do have some of the best childerns hosp. I hope that you could think about Dallas. the city i work in Is ALLEN tx about 15 miles north of Dallas larger office with 41 routes and the place is growning fast too. please fill free to call me 214-923-5997 or email me back at chrismdaless@yahoo.com thank you for your time. all the routes but 6 have llv's but 5 of them are getting them before counts. and the others dont want them and they will not bid off there routes. I do have much info on all the routes so let me know and i would be glad to send it to you . God Bless.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 07 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For Paula in Atlanta. I am in Lake Worth FL and may have someone who would want Atlanta, would you be interested in moving here?
561-301-9983

Posts: 2 | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure if it qualifies, but we have Hershey here in PA. I am in the southern end and maybe 45 min. Also very close to northern central MD. Had some trouble finding locations for the schools you need. Very willing to swap, if we have what you need here

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carol, have you found transfer yet? I am approx 40 minutes north east of Sikeston,MO where the Kenny Rodgers Center is. small town and office. I have a J route. 388 boxes. Looking for a change.
thanks
Clark

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please let me know if you are still looking to transfer out of Florida. I have a nice 43 soon 44k with LLV lots of perks!!! please contact me if interested. I realy want to be closer to my family.conniej38@tds.net or call317-694-5108

Posts: 5 | Registered: 28 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are in Massachusetts if you are interested.

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking to get loser to family in Florida.Great offie in cental Indiana with lots of perks onniej38@tds.net

Posts: 5 | Registered: 28 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have e-mailed you last week, waiting on response. If interested e-mail back, I'll give you details, very very interested
thanks
clark

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post