Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Transfer within the Phoenix AZ area or to Southern California or Charleston, SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer within the Phoenix AZ area or to Southern California or Charleston, SC Login/Join

posted
Seeking a transfer from the west side of Phoenix, AZ to either:
1. East side of the Phoenix area (Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert etc.)
2. Southern California
3. Charleston, SC
Wish to be closer to friends and/or family who live in those areas. My office has 10 rural routes, all with government vehicles, plus one auxiliary route. If interested call/text Nick at 208-921-6953 or e-mail njarner@gmail.com.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 18 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will try again. What office are you in out on the west side? I have my guess. I am in Fountain Hills, actually lived in Buckeye and Salome. Well- you are too the top of the board again.

Posts: 152 | Registered: 16 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Litchfield Park.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 18 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you want to do a mutual from Litchfield to Chandler. Currently on a seasonal 46/42k. Should be going to a 47 after the season ends.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 10 May 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stewart S.:
Would you want to do a mutual from Litchfield to Chandler. Currently on a seasonal 46/42k. Should be going to a 47 after the season ends.
I'm trying to get a little closer to home for family/health purposes.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the answer - sounds like you have a potential trade in the valley with Stewart or maybe a very good chance to go to your other two locals via a three way. Good luck, Litchfield is a nice area, I loved the west valley.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JackB,

Posts: 152 | Registered: 16 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Stewart, I work at the Laveen branch (35th Ave and dobbins), I'm a 44k with LLV.
If your in Chandler, it works for me because I live in Maricopa. Message me if your seriously interested.

Thanks

Justin

Posts: 7 | Registered: 14 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Justin,

Yeah, I may be interested in your office. Would probably want to check it out before i decide for sure though. What days do you have off. Just call or shoot me a text: 623-703-4506

posted Hide Post
I am in Sublimity Oregon, 59 mile POV route. One other route that has an LLV. Spectacularly beautiful I deliver to Silver Falls State Park. There's tons of growth coming in. Mushroom neighborhoods. Already a K route and only climbing. Done by 2 most days. Not where you're looking for oh, but I'm desperately trying to get to Phoenix there's a man who thinks he's in love with me in Tempe. So if a three-way would work let me know 541-961-5444 merry

Posts: 20 | Registered: 06 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I’m in Fountain Hills and I would love to transfer to Laveen if it is still available, please let me know. sberberena@hotmail.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 12 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just texted Nick. He already transferred to California so this is a dead end.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post