Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Who wants to come to Utah?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants to come to Utah? Login/Join

posted
I'm very serious about leaving. If you're interested in coming to Utah, please post here so we can get a transfer or multiple way transfer to go through!

Email or text me as well
Rivertomcat@gmail.com

Posts: 26 | Registered: 16 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What town do you work in?

Posts: 190 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kimmy:
What town do you work in?

I am in Lehi, right in the middle of the state, 20 minutes from Salt Lake City, and 20 minutes from Provo. 42 rural routes, up by 6 routes in the last year

posted Hide Post
Looking for someone near:
A) Grand Junction Colorado,
B) Phoenix Arizona,
C) Sacramento California
D) Eureka Springs Arkansas

to come to Lehi Utah (42 Routes) to complete 3 or 4 way transfers. Please email, call or text me.
801-400-6384
Rivertomcat@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
.... of those 42 routes what is the crappiest route of them? .... as far as hours? I must admit the area looks very nice.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JackB,

Posts: 74 | Registered: 16 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JackB:
.... of those 42 routes what is the crappiest route of them? .... as far as hours? I must admit the area looks very nice.

That all depends on how you look at it. There are 2 routes that are almost all businesses. They don't even use right hand drive vehicles! There are 3 or 4 routes that are 100% NDCBU and also don't need RHD. The route I'm on now is a mix of everything, driveups, cbu, business. I personally would say the worst route would be the business ones. MGMT helps out on Mondays with it, (otherwise it could be 12 hours) but that carrier likes the route and won't go anywhere. Tuesday and Saturday he might work 5 hours.

Jack, let me know if you want more info. You can call or text me as well.

posted Hide Post
Utah’s “Point of the Mountain” continues to be a center of gravity

Still looking for someone to come to Utah, Lots of job opportunities for spouses. Great place to live, close by lake, mountains 20 minutes away, lots of things to do all year long. Have a realtor working in the office that would be glad to help you relocate. 39 Rural K routes 3 Auxiliary routes. 35 of the routes have an LLV / FFV
Trying to move to Arkansas to be with family that has already moved.
Looking for someone from NW Arkansas, SW Missouri, SE Oklahoma, Grand Junction Co, Scottsdale AZ.
Lots of possible transfers available.

https://utahbusiness.com/utahs...nues-center-gravity/

posted Hide Post
I don't mind business routes- did that a bit-I would like to visit- but it won't be until after the new year, it is just not the best time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JackB,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JackB:
I don't mind business routes- did that a bit-I would like to visit- but it won't be until after the new year, it is just not the best time.

Text me, I can give you some more information, would like to talk about your office as well so that we can arrange a 3 way.

posted Hide Post
Dan- what is the lowest paying regular route in Lehi?

posted Hide Post
They are all K routes, I believe the smallest is a 42k. He has no interest of leaving his route though. You'd end up with a 43 or 44.

posted Hide Post
So there are no substandard routes or J or H's?

posted Hide Post
That's correct.