Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    orlando area to pittsburg area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

orlando area to pittsburg area Login/Join

posted
trying to transfer from clermont Florida(which is about 40 minutes from disney) to western Pennsylvania sw of pittsburg close to Greensburg or uniontown areas. route is a 42k with a gov vehicle

Posts: 16 | Registered: 15 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Patrick!
I am desperately trying to get to the Tampa area and Clermont would be great!! I am in beautiful Chester Springs, PA which is only about 4 hours from Greensburg via the I-76 turnpike! There is an interchange only 5 minutes from my post office. You could easily locate anywhere off the turnpike and commute to either location. Please help me get near my family in Tampa! Thanks! Cassandra mailme19475@yahoo.com or cell 630-302-0851

Posts: 51 | Registered: 27 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thats too far from where we want to be but can try for 3 way transfer

posted Hide Post
still looking for a swap if anyone wants to or if you know of someone who would.

posted Hide Post
Not sure how much I'm interested but my office is about an hour from Greensburg. Downfall is I'm an RCA with an Aux route. 31hrs a week and growing. Let me know if that interests you. If so my wife and I will consider it.

Posts: 4 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: 31 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in transferring

Posts: 1 | Registered: 05 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ii need to get to Orlando ASAp.....i have a 42k route in fort worth, Texas.....

Please contact me
787-908-3651
Ricky002324@hotmail.com

Juan Quinones

Posts: 29 | Location: Keller, TX | Registered: 14 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m about 45 minutes from Pittsburgh, pa and would love Fl area. Still looking?

Posts: 8 | Registered: 26 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post