Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Smokey Mountains, Murphy Nc
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smokey Mountains, Murphy Nc Login/Join

posted
Hello my name is Will. I'm a full time rural carrier for about 6 years. I work in Murphy NC. There's 14 rural routs and 2 city routs.
I'm just trying to see what my options are. I have a few people in Maine that would like to swap with me but I don't think I want to go there. So I want to see where else I could possibly go. I'm only looking to go north or north west (cold country) the reason I want to move is the heat here is a bit much for me. I'm a cold climate kinda guy.
I'm allso entertaining the idea of moving to a smaller office around here but like I said I'm looking to see what options are out there...

Posts: 48 | Registered: 28 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Michigan?

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nj?

Posts: 11 | Registered: 06 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No thanks to Jersey or Michigan, sorry. But thanks for ur interest.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 28 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boulder Colorado?

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Northeast Indiana sound good to you? We are trying to get to Colorado and I’m sure we could find someone in Colorado that would love your area if you would be interested in Indiana near Fort Wayne.

Posts: 45 | Registered: 08 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm from northeast ga trying to get closer to there. I work in clintwood va. 4 routes. Pov. Weather is little colder here. Near KY an Tenn line. There is a guy from Pennsylvania wanting to come here. I don't want to go there. Too cold and too far away from Georgia. Near the Valley Forge area if you have any interest in that for 3 way. Let me know. 706-994-9597

Posts: 51 | Registered: 29 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have lots of options and if you pic any of the locations listed below it would make a complete transfer. Bloomington IL, Fredericksburg VA, Austin TX, Longview TX and Odessa TX, North Dakota, I am open to help find what you are looking for. I would be happy to work olc6234 in this as well. we would also be happy with his spot

Please text or call James 940-206-8786

Posts: 68 | Registered: 13 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in East Palestine Ohio? On the border of Ohio and Pennsylvania. A small 2 route office. Text 641-209-2212

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for options to leave ....I'm in Wake Forest NC and would love Murphy and I have a guy from Ohio who want my office if you're interested

Posts: 6 | Registered: 02 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Sullivan county NY, I have 43k. Only full time route in the office. I want to go to Ohio but there is a guy who wants to go to NC. Possible 3 way transfer.

Posts: 72 | Registered: 30 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey brother I would have albequreque nm available, 3303912144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HEY WILL, OLYMPIA WASHINGTON, or ALBUQUERQUE NM YOUR CHOICE BROTHER!! 3303912144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jackie here, i am in southern Ohio if interested

Posts: 50 | Registered: 29 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clearwater fl area

quote:
Originally posted by Oddo54:
Hello my name is Will. I'm a full time rural carrier for about 6 years. I work in Murphy NC. There's 14 rural routs and 2 city routs.
I'm just trying to see what my options are. I have a few people in Maine that would like to swap with me but I don't think I want to go there. So I want to see where else I could possibly go. I'm only looking to go north or north west (cold country) the reason I want to move is the heat here is a bit much for me. I'm a cold climate kinda guy.
I'm allso entertaining the idea of moving to a smaller office around here but like I said I'm looking to see what options are out there...

Posts: 47 | Registered: 26 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post